Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe that work you have copyrighted is being distributed on MailBigFile without prior consent, you can use this page to notify us. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 which can be found at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, we will act expeditiously to any claims of copyright infringement that are reported to us using the form below.
When submitting your copyright infringement claim, the following must be included:
- A statement that you have found a file on our services that infringes your copyright.
- The title of the file concerned and the full URL for its download page.
- An explanation of how the uploaded file infringes your copyright.
- The type (e.g. a film, a piece of music, a book, etc.) and details (e.g. title, publisher, dates, etc.) of the copyright work which you own the rights to and which you believe has been infringed. Please link us to the accompanying website should this be available.
- Contact information so that we can get in touch with you.
- Contact information so the uploader of the file can get in touch with you should they wish to follow up the complaint themselves.
- A statement indicating that you have good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work described above has not been authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- Swear that the information provided in the form is accurate to the best of your knowledge and that you are the copyright owner or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings with respect to its use.
To expedite this process please complete all sections of the form below, DO NOT EMAIL US DIRECTLY. Once received, MailBigFile will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content and/or termination of the MailBigFile user's account.Copyright Infringement Form
Please do not make false or inaccurate claims. Many customers pay to use our service in good faith belief; we uphold the law and respect your copyright on the same basis.
To provide us with a counter claim, please visit our Copyright Counter Notice page